PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, we collect your personal information as follows:
- When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card details), email address, and phone number.
- When you opt in for our newsletter or when you sign up to receive notifications about our upcoming products or services, we collect your name and email address.
- When you fill out a contact, booking enquiry form or schedule a consultation we collect your name, email address, phone number or website address.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the personal information we collect from you:
- To fulfil any orders placed through the Site, including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations;
- To fulfil a contract and the legal basis of our holding your personal data is for legitimate interest;
- To communicate with you;
- To screen our orders for potential risk or fraud (in particular, your IP address);
- To provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services when in line with the preferences you have shared with us;
- To optimise our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns);
- To comply with the law.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above.
We use Squarespace to power our online store in order to sell our products or services. You can read more about how Squarespace uses your Personal Information here.
We use Stripe to process your payments online. All transactions are secure and encrypted, and we never store your credit card information. You can read more about how Stripe uses your Personal Information here.
We use MailChimp as our marketing automation platform to share our latest updates or special offers with you. By registering on our website, you acknowledge that the information you provide will be transferred to MailChimp for processing. You can read more about how Mailchimp uses your Personal Information here. You can change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive from us.
We use Acuity Scheduling as our online calendar to schedule a class, session or consultation with you. You can read more about how Acuity Scheduling uses your Personal Information here.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, insurance claims or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
We use Facebook and their re-marketing service which uses a "custom audience pixel" that stores a cookie on the visitor's computer when they visit a web page. As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page here.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfil contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
PROTECTION AND SECURITY
The security of the personal information that you provide is very important to us. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect from you. While we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot be responsible for information that you choose to publicly disclose and you should always keep in mind the risks of transmitting your personal data over the Internet.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
AGE OF CONSENT
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org